EASY QUINOA FISH TACO BOWLS
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for cooking
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime
- Cilantro, to taste
- Combine first 5 seasoning ingredients. Pat the tilapia fillets dry and sprinkle both sides with the seasoning blend.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet. Cook tilapia on both sides until it's no longer translucent, until the flesh starts to flake. Remove and let cool before cutting into 1-inch pieces.
- To assemble bowls, layer quinoa with tilapia, corn, black beans, shredded cabbage, and 1/4 avocado. Garnish with lime and cilantro. Enjoy!
- (I use this recipe to make about 5 bowls, but it can spread further if you want smaller bowls.)