Mason Jar Salad: Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 5 wide mouth quart size mason jar salads
- 10 tablespoons bleu cheese yogurt dressing
- 10 teaspoons hot sauce (preferably Frank's hot sauce)
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 large carrots, halved and chopped
- 5 large celery stalks, halved and chopped
- 3-4 cups shredded chicken
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Divide ingredients among mason jars starting with dressing then following with hot sauce, tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, chicken, and ending with romaine.
- When ready to eat shake salad in jar then pour into a bowl.