#WMC PHAT Tacos
- 1 - 8 oz. Chicken Breast
- Chopped Cilantro
- Shredded Cabbage or Iceberg Lettuce (your preference)
- 1/4 Chopped Red Onion
- 4 Yellow Corn Torillas
- Tapatio Hot Sauce
- Shredded Cheese (cheese of your choice)
- 1 small Avocado, halved, pitted and sliced.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking pan with non-stick foil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with the paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Cook chicken breast for 10 minutes, then flip and cook for another 10-12 minutes. Be sure to check the temperature and see if it is cooked to at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit or check to see if they are no uncooked parts in the center.
- Place Corn Tortilas in oven at 450 degrees F for 1-2 minutes. Not too long or they'll harden too much and break.
- Shred chicken with two forks on small side plate.
- Place Corn tortillas on dinner plate with shredded chicken on top and dress tacos to your preference with the cabbage/lettuce, cilantro, shredded cheese, red onions and avocado slices, with hot sauce on top.
Makes 2 Servings!